All around the world, people
are hurting: suffering from
poverty, disasters, and hunger
Feed My Hungry Children helps stand in the gap to provide the things that needy, hurting people may need to survive and become self-sufficient.
Feed My Hungry Children’s humanitarian projects are committed to helping children and their families around the world.
Our relief efforts are focused on:
• Providing education, clothing, food, and medical help to school age children
• Providing health and nutritional training for families and parents of deprived children
• Helping communities in deprived areas through micro-enterprise and sustainable gardening projects
• Provide nutritious food to school children which can improve attention spans and comprehension levels
• Engage in community development projects to help impoverished families work toward self-sufficiency.
•Provide education, food, nutritional training, clothing, medical help, and other necessities of life to those in need, including impoverished children and their families.