Feed My Hungry Children helps stand in the gap to provide the things that needy, hurting people may need to survive and become self-sufficient. Feed My Hungry Children’s humanitarian projects are committed to helping children and their families around the world.
Our relief efforts are focused on:
- Providing education, clothing, food, and medical help to school age children
- Providing health and nutritional training for families and parents of deprived children
- Helping communities in deprived areas through micro-enterprise and sustainable gardening projects
- Provide nutritious food to school children which can improve attention spans and comprehension levels
- Engage in community development projects to help impoverished families work toward self-sufficiency.
- Provide education, food, nutritional training, clothing, medical help, and other necessities of life to those in need, including impoverished children and their families.